Welcome to our Live Online Classes.
We can’t wait to see you in the Ma Yoga Zoom Room!
Our Live Online Yoga Classes Will Help You:
- get strong, open and grounded
- relieve stress
- connect to body, breath and baby, inside or out
- prepare for labor if you're pregnant
- receive personal instruction to help your yoga be safe, effective and healing
- get tips for wherever you are on your journey
- relieve aches and pains
- enjoy friendly, casual connection with our expert teachers and other mamas, knowing messy houses and moods are fine, and screaming kids are no problem because you're muted during class
- feel great every day, all day
Ma Yoga Living Members receive 40% off all Prenatal, Mom, Mom+Baby, and Kid Yoga Classes, all taught by birth and parenting experts:
- Single class:
- 5 classes:
- 10 classes:
Members take Ma Yoga for Anyone with Jessica for FREE. Quick book your first free class.
To use your discount to purchase, go to the Member Discounts page and copy the discount code, then come back here, scroll down and use it during checkout.
Not a member yet? Start your free trial.
OK ready? Let's do it!
Book Your Classes Below
Here are the steps:
- Click Book Me next to the class you want to go to. You'll be asked to login or create your account in our live class booking & buying app, PerfectMind. You'll create a SEPARATE account with different login info from Ma Yoga Living.
- Once you Buy Classes, they will be in your account for one year and can be used for any Ma Yoga classes - Prenatal, Mom, Mom + Baby, or Kid (Ma Yoga for Anyone is FREE for members).
- If you already have classes in your account when you are booking, PerfectMind will still invite you to purchase more. Just keep clicking Next to the end.
- If you don't already have classes in your account, you can select which class or series you want to purchase with your discount code.
- Once you've clicked through to the end, you'll receive confirmation of your booking with your Zoom link plus tips for an amazing online yoga experience.
- Can't make it? That's ok! Just email us and let us know if you can. We never charge for booking, only attending.