Mayurveda: Living Ayurveda Training Registration
- Understand your unique constitution and move toward balance and vitality, based on what’s happening in your life
- Learn to use food and spice as medicine for you and your loved ones
- Explore simple but deep self-care routines called “Anchor Practices” that increase prana, improve digestion and keep the nervous system in balance
- Create a daily rhythm in your household that supports our natural physiological clock, so you have more power behind your activities
- Apply Ayurvedic principles to physiological and psychological conditions throughout the life cycle using women’s bodies as a model, including children, menstruation, pregnancy, and postpartum, kids and colds
- Once you register for this training, you will have instant access to all your training materials. Feel free to explore.
- If you’d like to take this training self-paced for credit, just email us and you’ll get email guidance throughout.
- You’ll also automatically be added to the roster for the next live training, so you can also join us for some or all of the live sessions to deepen your understanding.
- We do not offer refunds so please purchase carefully.
- If you are getting your Ma Yoga/RPYT Certification, you have one year from day 1 of your first LIVE training to complete the requirements.
- You will have free membership in the Ma Collective for the duration of this live training, so you can be part of a nurturing community plus enjoy Masterclasses and Nurturing Business Coaching.
- You will have evergreen access to all the videos and course materials as long as we are online.
- For info about the whole 85-hour Ma Yoga Certification Program, please go here.
Ready? Let’s start our nurturing journey together.